New name, same great service and location
Professional service on your European, British, Asian and domestic vehicles
Open on a limited basis until further notice
In the interest of COVID-19 safety to our employees and customers we will be implementing the following protocols throughout the summer months:
If you require our services during this time please follow these protocols:
- Call us at 910-944-5751 to make an appointment to drop your car off with us. We will need contact info and nature of the repair needed. NO WHILE YOU WAIT REPAIRS, NO WALK INS. FRONT DOOR IS LOCKED. IF YOU COME IN TO MAKE A PAYMENT YOU MUST WEAR A MASK. IF YOU DON’T HAVE ONE WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A NEW ONE.
- Cars can be dropped off and parked behind our building. Place key in the key drop slot next to our back door.
- We will communicate with you via phone and or email. When your repair is complete we will notify you.
- Payment can be made with credit card, check or cash preferably in the exact amount.
- If paying by check or cash, call us and let us know when you will be arriving. When you arrive ring the doorbell and we will let you in. WHEN YOU ENTER YOU MUST WEAR A MASK. IF YOU DON’T HAVE ONE WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH A NEW ONE.
HOW WE INSURE OUR SAFETY AND YOURS
- Before we begin any repair we wipe down surfaces that we have to touch with Lysol disinfectant while wearing latex gloves. These include outer and inner door handles, steering wheel and controls, ignition key and switch area, shift levers, radio and climate control knobs and switches, power window controls and any other surfaces that may require touching.
- Once repairs are complete we’ll perform another disinfectant wipe down of everything we touched the last being the door handle as we close the door.
By following these protocols we can stay safe and continue to serve you in a safe manner.
If we all play it smart, we’ll emerge from this healthy.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Owner, Euro Auto Service
Basic auto services
Complete automotive service; brakes, shocks, struts, oil changes, computer diagnostics, electrical and more
Convertible top installation
Wiring harness installation
Electrical troubleshooting and repair
Lathe and milling
MIG and TIG welding
Component restoration and rebuilds
Driveline and axle rebuilding
Generator and starter rebuilding